FABERNOVEL provides an opportunity to work in a high-energy co-working space surrounded by amazing people and the ability to participate in events on a variety of innovation topics.
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about digital technologies and innovation and who have a strong interest in the entrepreneurial community.
FABERNOVEL helps global organizations build the future of their industry, from idea to execution. If you’re ready to help us build our brand in the US and win new business, you’ll be a right fit for this role. We’re a small team that is growing quickly, which means this job offers a big opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills as you work with us. This position is based in San Francisco.
What is great about the role
You will directly impact the organization’s revenue growth and strategic partnership initiatives. You will evolve in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in contact with leading international companies.
You will have autonomy to launch new projects and test original ideas.
Your two key responsibilities will be (1) Lead generation and (2) Brand awareness. You will be given plenty of autonomy to reach those goals and launch new initiatives.
- Design the overall growth strategy of FABERNOVEL in the US, in collaboration with the CEO and the Strategy & Development Manager.
- Set up marketing operations and continuously improve the processes
- Monitor KPIs on a regular basis to measure marketing success
- Ensure brand consistency and impact through our website and marketing collaterals
- Collaborate daily with our US-based team, with our marketing and communication team in Paris, and with several vendors and partners.
Public Relations Overview
- Direct relations with publishers and relevant journalists within the fields of executive education and technology
- Outreach regularly to media to pitch FABERNOVEL success stories
- Direct actions including content strategy and distribution, press relationships, speaking engagements, social media, strategizing event planning, partnerships & sponsorships, content collateral to deliver world-class storytelling.
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
- You must enjoy writing and have a knack for communicating complex ideas to others
- A can-do attitude and fast-learner
- Very organized with a strong sense of ownership
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and to interact at C-level
- Prior marketing experience in a fast-growing organization
- Native English speaker
- Strong interpersonal written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Strong ability to anticipate and excellent project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Advertising, WordPress, Medium, Mailchimp.
This Junior-Mid level Graphic Designer has a fun opportunity to work with the Senior Designer to create great designs for one company with two brands. (Consulting firm and a coworking space). This Graphic & Web designer role will work on internal design requests in addition to client projects.
We’re a small team that is growing quickly, which means this role offers a big opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills as you work with us.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on print and digital materials including presentations, proposals, marketing materials
- Assist with other projects assigned for internal communications
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Update content on the website
- Present ideas to the management team
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
- 1-2 Years Professional Design Experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a certificate from an art/trade school
- Great business sense
- Experience working with WordPress & Squarespace
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Google Slides & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiar with using project management tools (Asana)