FABERNOVEL provides an opportunity to work in a high-energy co-working space surrounded by amazing people and the ability to participate in events on a variety of innovation topics.
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about digital technologies and innovation and who have a strong interest in the entrepreneurial community.
FABERNOVEL helps global organizations build the future of their industry, from idea to execution. If you’re ready to help us build our brand in the US and win new business, you’ll be a right fit for this role. We’re a small team that is growing quickly, which means this job offers a big opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills as you work with us. This position is based in San Francisco.
What is great about the role
You will directly impact the organization’s revenue growth and strategic partnership initiatives. You will evolve in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in contact with leading international companies.
You will have autonomy to launch new projects and test original ideas.
Your two key responsibilities will be (1) Lead generation and (2) Brand awareness. You will be given plenty of autonomy to reach those goals and launch new initiatives.
- Design the overall growth strategy of FABERNOVEL in the US, in collaboration with the CEO and the Strategy & Development Manager.
- Set up marketing operations and continuously improve the processes
- Monitor KPIs on a regular basis to measure marketing success
- Ensure brand consistency and impact through our website and marketing collaterals
- Collaborate daily with our US-based team, with our marketing and communication team in Paris, and with several vendors and partners.
Public Relations Overview
- Direct relations with publishers and relevant journalists within the fields of executive education and technology
- Outreach regularly to media to pitch FABERNOVEL success stories
- Direct actions including content strategy and distribution, press relationships, speaking engagements, social media, strategizing event planning, partnerships & sponsorships, content collateral to deliver world-class storytelling.
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
- You must enjoy writing and have a knack for communicating complex ideas to others
- A can-do attitude and fast-learner
- Very organized with a strong sense of ownership
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and to interact at C-level
- Prior marketing experience in a fast-growing organization
- Native English speaker
- Strong interpersonal written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Strong ability to anticipate and excellent project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Advertising, WordPress, Medium, Mailchimp.
This Junior-Mid level Graphic Designer has a fun opportunity to work with the Senior Designer to create great designs for one company with two brands. (Consulting firm and a coworking space). This Graphic & Web designer role will work on internal design requests in addition to client projects.
We’re a small team that is growing quickly, which means this role offers a big opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills as you work with us.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on print and digital materials including presentations, proposals, marketing materials
- Assist with other projects assigned for internal communications
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers
- Update content on the website
- Present ideas to the management team
Education, Skills and/or Experience:
- 1-2 Years Professional Design Experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a certificate from an art/trade school
- Great business sense
- Experience working with WordPress & Squarespace
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Google Slides & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiar with using project management tools (Asana)
As an Experience & Logistics Coordinator, you are a highly motivated, experienced and resourceful administrative professional with exceptional organizational and communication skills, ability to multi-task, with a high attention to detail. You highlight the different skills that characterize the FABERNOVEL group and provide administrative support to our client experience and operations team. We are looking for someone with the ability to think strategically and creatively, and with experience and passion for developing and expressing new ideas.
The Experience & Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for aiding in the design and management of executive level trips for FABERNOVEL clients. These trips are primarily in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City. This position requires the ability to understand the importance of experience for attendees around the globe.
Project Coordination: You will juggle multiple projects with competing priorities. You will use project management skills and tools to collaborate on multiple small to medium scale projects from initiation through delivery.
- Partner with sales and/or account managers during the proposal phase to build logistical expense estimates.
- Source and negotiate contracts with hotels, restaurants, meeting spaces and other vendors.
- Partner with Project Lead to manage logistical elements of programs. This includes advising on timing, venues and experiential elements to ensure attendee experience is at the forefront.
- Partner with Project Lead on company/start-up selection and strategy.
- Assist with creation of survey, website, road book, pre-trip memos, etc.
- Manage program budgets and payment/expense reporting. Work with accounting on invoicing and program expense reconciliation.
- Assist in operating programs onsite; advancing venues, ensuring food and beverage is set, assisting with meeting time management etc.
- Assist in onsite presentations such as opening briefs.
- Ensure programs adhere to company policies, safety regulations, state liquor laws and other applicable government regulations.
Customer Relationship: You will be a point of contact for our client’s with respect to their experience. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities with our existing customers, providing the best customer experience possible and developing long-lasting relationships. You will work directly with our clients to ensure expectations are met within the approved budget.
Collaboration: You will work across teams to ensure the internal and external communication and execution of projects. Your rigor and your sense of organization will allow you to ensure the group dynamics are effective. You will manage travel for all team members booking flights, accommodations and verifying budget, as needed. You will coordinate meetings and calendars of the team with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective communication and organization.
Ambassador: You will represent FABERNOVEL in the ecosystem and be a liaison between our client’s administrative teams and our project teams. You will demonstrate the FABERNOVEL culture and client-centric focus in all interactions making their experience memorable.
Specific Profile We Are Seeking:
- Technophile, curious, open-minded and familiar with the challenges of digital technology.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication and a deep understanding of cultural and business sense.
- You should have an appreciation for working with creative and deep-thinking teams.
- Passion for creating unique and memorable experiences.
- You should be motivated by curiosity, constantly scouring the world for vision and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
Technical Skills We Require:
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative, hospitality and/or other relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year in a Events or Consulting industry
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including some weekends, and evenings and willingness to travel (10% to 20%).
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Proficiency in G-Suite for Business Tools